June 09, 2017

Xiaomi Yi Test Results

I now want to share some of the picture with Xiaomi Yi camera action. In this post I will divide in 3 lighting conditions that is day, afternoon and under water. All the photos not edited and I uploaded the image directly to my blog.
This is the image of xiaomi yi during the day with the weather is cloudy, I think the picture is pretty natural and soft picture. You will get very satisfying results if you use xiaomi yi application in android.

In this picture I take it in the afternoon with Xiaomi Yi, in cloudy weather, I think for the take in cloudy or foggy is the result is a little dark, but the condition is not as dark as the picture, Unfortunately in the shooting option there is no ISO setting And Shutter Speed which can be a helper to take pictures to be brighter.

Here I use the waterproof case of Xiaomi Yi, this is one of my friends photo is funny. This is 3 meters deep underwater, the picture is slightly less illuminated because the weather is rather cloudy.

This is my experience using Xiaomi Yi action camera. This camera may be the choice for you from another brand brand.
Xiaomi Yi Test Results
4/ 5
Oleh